If you are here reading this article, you must be really frustrated because you cannot use your computer properly.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend the Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure, and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps:
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool rated Great on TrustPilot.com.
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with Patented Technologies (patent available here).
Restoro has been downloaded by 14,567 readers this week.
For some unknown reason, Windows has blocked programs specially games from accessing the Graphics card. Without graphics card you simply can’t play games.
Lucky for you this error can be fixed easily by following simple steps.
Method 1: Reinstall / Update your Drivers
Step 1: Press Windows key + S and search for Control Panel
Step 2: Open Control Panel
Step 3: Click on Program and features
Step 4: Find your graphics card driver and uninstall it
Radeon Software for AMD and NVIDIA GeForce Experience for NVIDIA
Step 5: Go to the graphics card manufacturer’s website and download their latest drivers
Step 6: Wait for the download to finish and install it
Step 7: Follow the installation wizard
After installation, restart your computer and check if the problem is resolved.
If the program still cannot access the Graphics card after installing the new drivers, go to the next method below.
Method 2: Run System Maintenance
Step 1: Press on Windows Key + R and type msdt.exe -id MaintenanceDiagnostic
Step 2: Click Ok
Step 3: Click next
Step 4: Wait for the troubleshooter to finish. Once the troubleshooter is finished applying changes on your computer, restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
Method 3: Run Hardware Device Troubleshooter
Step 1: Press on Windows key + S and search for Troubleshooting
Step 2: Open troubleshoot settings
Step 3: Now, Find Hardware and Devices
Step 4: Click on Run the Troubleshooter
Step 5: Follow the instructions on the Troubleshooting wizard
Restart your computer after the troubleshooter has finished changing configurations on your computer.
Method 4: Run SFC scan
Step 1: Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select Command Prompt (Admin).
Step 2: When Command Prompt open, type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
Step 3: After the scan is finished a system message will appear. See the list below to guide you on what it means.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations – This means your operating system doesn’t have any corrupted or missing files.
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation – The repair tool detected a problem during the scan and an offline scan is needed
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them – This message will appear when the SFC was able to fix the problem it detected
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. – If this error occurs, you will need to repair the corrupted files manually. See the guide below.
**Try to run SFC scan two to three times to fix all the errors**
If your computer is still having issues, one of the following guides should help: second display not detected, how to sync settings in Windows 10, ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP, there was a problem resetting windows, unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed), and the laptop plugged in not charging repair guide.