MX Player is a media player Android app available on all Android devices. You can directly download the app from Google Play Store or their APK File Installer from their official website. Please note that you cannot directly install it on Windows PC. However, using other methods, you can still run the MX Player for PC or your laptop.
The best way to download MX Player for PC is through the Android Emulator. Today, we will share our guide on installing MX Player APK on your PC/Laptop through Emulator.
MX Player Features
- Kid lock feature: One security feature that allows the user to lock the screen while watching any movie is the kid lock function. This is for those who have children at home and don’t want to see the whole thing repeatedly.
- Media Player: All types of video are supported by MX Player, which includes all of the most popular file formats. MX Player allows you to do this by allowing you to watch any sort of video. To enjoy streaming, download MX Player AIO ZIP codecs first.
- No Advertising: If you use the premium version of MX Player, you won’t see any ads while watching videos.
- Gestures: The nicest feature here is the subtitle gestures. Subtitles can be downloaded and added to your videos. Aside from that, MX Player allows you to move from one video to the next by sliding over it.
Windows Automatic Repair Tool
- Your machine is currently running Windows 7
- Restoro is compatible with your operating system.
Recommended: To repair Windows Errors, use this software package; Restoro System Repair. This repair tool has been proven to identify and fix these errors and other Windows problems with very high efficiency.
- 100% safe as confirmed by Norton.
- Only your system and hardware are evaluated.
Download and Install MX Player for PC
BlueStacks is one of the most used Android emulators available today. We had to make some compromises because MX Player is not available for direct download for Windows computers, unlike Android devices.
We’ll show you how to install the software MX Player for PC with BlueStacks step by step. The instructions will be nearly identical if you’ve ever used other emulator software. To use this fantastic app on your PC, follow the steps below.
Downloading and Installing BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a free app you can download, install, and use. With BlueStacks, you can run almost any Android app. BlueStacks’ biggest fans are Android users who want to play mobile games on their desktops and laptops.
Although the app is intended for gamers, it also gives you full access to the Google Play Store, where you can install any program using your Play Store account, just like on an Android phone.
If you want to install BlueStacks on your computer, be sure it fulfills its system requirements so you can take advantage of its features.
BlueStacks System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: AMD or Intel Processor
- RAM (Memory): Your computer should have at least 4GB of RAM
- Storage: At least 5GB of free Disk Space
- The administrator should be logged into the PC
- Updated Graphics Card drivers
Ensure your computer meets its suggested system requirements if you want to get the most out of BlueStacks. Let’s see if your PC is up to the task.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Virtualization: Must be enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
- Graphics: Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Let’s start installing BlueStacks on your Windows PC if your computer meets the above system requirements.
Downloading and Installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator
Step 1: Using your preferred web browser, go to the official website of BlueStacks by clicking here. Click on “Download BlueStacks” to download the APK file installer.
Step 2: Once the download is complete, double-click on the file to open it and click “Install Now.”
Step 3: Once BlueStacks is successfully installed, it will automatically launch and add the MX Player icon on the homepage. Just click on the icon, and you can use MX Player for PC.
How to Download MX Player for PC
Let’s begin installing the MX player app on your PC now that BlueStacks has been installed. So that you know, you may install MX Player on your Windows PC with two methods. You can use the Google Play Store to download and install it or download and install the APK file directly from the internet. In either case, both are simple to execute, and you can choose which one you like.
First Method – Install MX Player Through the Google Play Store
This method is the same as downloading Android apps with a mobile device. So it should be pretty easy to follow.
- Open BlueStacks on your computer and click on Play Store.
- Sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the MX player app in the Play Store and click “Install.”
- Once the installation is complete, the MX Player icon will be automatically placed on the BlueStacks homepage. You can now start using the MX player.
Second Method – Install MX Player via APK File Installer
Because there is no official MX Player APK installer source, you must be cautious when downloading it. You may find the APK installer using any search engine; make sure it isn’t fake or infected with viruses.
- Look for a functioning and virus-free APK file installer for MX Player using your favorite internet browser. Open the APK installer once you’ve downloaded it, and BlueStacks will automatically install it.
- The MX Player icon will be added to your BlueStacks homepage once the installation is complete. Double-click it to open it and begin using BlueStacks.
Now that you have MX Player installed on your computer, you can watch videos and use other features of MX Player on your computer. Here’s a tip, you can open the files on your computer in the MX Player for PC.
Aside from MX Player, there are thousands of Android Apps that you can install and use on your computer with the help of BlueStacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the MX player and the normal youtube app?
There are a few key differences between the MX player and the normal youtube app. Firstly, the MX player is designed specifically for playing video files. In contrast, the youtube app is more general purpose and can be used for a variety of tasks beyond just playing videos. Secondly, the MX player has several features that are specifically tailored for videos, such as the ability to control playback speed, fast forward and rewind, and take screenshots.
Is MX Player download available on PC?
Yes, the MX Player download is available on PC. The player is a media player for Android devices that supports a wide range of video and audio formats. The player has some features that make it a popular choice for users, including the ability to play videos in high definition, support for subtitles and play videos from various sources.
Which is better MX Player or VLC for PC?
There are a few key factors to consider when determining which media player is better for PC use. One is the file format support. MX Player is known to have better file format support than VLC. It can play various media files, including those in uncommon formats. Another factor is usability. MX Player is generally more user-friendly than VLC, with a simpler and more intuitive interface. Finally, there is performance.