KineMaster is a professional-grade video editing application for Android and iOS devices with many features. KineMaster supports several audio, video, photos, text, and effects layers, and it comes with several tools that allow users to make high-quality videos.
Editors have complete control over their clips with KineMaster, particularly when cutting video clips. Users of KineMaster can cut by frame in the application, which allows them to be highly accurate with their effects and transitions.
KineMaster videos can also be shared instantaneously on social media networks such as Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and a lot more. This makes it simple for professionals, in particular, to upload their movies and reach their target audiences.
- Using KineMaster’s new feature called the “Get Projects” menu, you can now download and re-edit your projects without any hassle.
- Another new feature added to KineMaster’s arsenal will let you import and export project files.
- Easy to use tools to crop, splice and cut your video clips.
- Combine texts, special effects, stickers and edit images and videos.
- Add voice changers, sound effects, voiceovers and music.
- KineMaster does not fall short on downloadable packs. They feature over 2,500
- The KineMaster Asset Store has over 2,500 downloadable effects, transitions, movies & photos, stickers, fonts, and animations.
- Reverse, speed up, add slow-mo, and use blending modes to create astonishing visual effects.
- To make your video stand out, use color filters and color tweaks.
- Color correction and enhancement tools for films and photos
- Tools for immersive audio include EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelopes.
- To apply motion to layers, use the keyframe animation tool.
- You can save your videos with a maximum of 4k 2160 at FPS.
- Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook’s News Feed and Stories, Instagram’s News Feed, Reels, and Stories, and more.
KineMaster is entirely free to use, but a KineMaster Premium subscription unlocks even more features if you want to do more. A KineMaster subscription removes the watermark and provides an ad-free experience. Tap the crown button on the KineMaster homepage to learn more.
Discover why artists adore KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram, as well as vloggers, marketers, educators, and journalists who use it professionally.
KineMaster Supported Platforms
All these great features from KineMaster can be enjoyed on both iOS and Android devices. But if you’re a PC user, don’t get bummed out; there are ways that you can do to make KineMaster for PC work.
KineMaster for PC
Although KineMaster is not natively compatible with PC, you can still use it on your computer through an Android emulator application such as BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is an Android emulator installed on both Windows and Mac OS devices. With BlueStacks, you can enjoy a full Android experience on your computer. Download, install and use any Android apps with BlueStacks on your computer.
Before we go to our guide on downloading and installing KineMaster on your computer, let’s start with installing BlueStacks on your computer first. To start, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements of BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: AMD or Intel Processor
- RAM (Memory): Your computer should have at least 4GB or RAM
- Storage: At least 5GB of free Disk Space
- Administrator should be logged into the PC
If you want to enjoy the whole BlueStacks experience, such as playing games, it is best to have a computer with their Recommended System Requirements.
BlueStacks Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
If you see that a computer can handle BlueStacks, let’s start with the tutorial on downloading and installing BlueStacks on your PC.
Downloading and Installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator
Step 1: Using your preferred web browser, go to the official website of BlueStacks by clicking here. Click on “Download BlueStacks” to download the file installer.
Step 2: Once the download is complete, double click on the file to open it and click “Install Now.”
Step 3: Once BlueStacks has been successfully installed, it will automatically launch and add the MX Player icon on the homepage. Just click on the icon, and you can start using Free Fire for PC.
How to Install KineMaster for PC
These processes are likely familiar to you because they are the same as how you download and install apps on your smartphone.
First Method – Download and Install KineMaster through the Play Store
Step 1: Launch the BlueStacks app on your computer and click on the Play Store.
Step 2: Sign in to your Google Play Store account.
Step 3: Search for “KineMaster” in the Play Store and click on “Install”
Step 4: The KineMaster app icon will be automatically added to the BlueStacks homepage once KineMaster has been successfully installed.
Second Method – Install KineMaster through an APK Installer File
In this method, you will directly install KineMaster on BlueStacks without using the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Once the download is complete, click on the APK file, and it will automatically install KineMaster for PC on BlueStacks. After the installation, the KineMaster app icon will be automatically added to the homepage.
With KineMaster on your computer, you now have a light yet powerful video editing tool to use on your computer. Remember, although KineMaster is designed to run for smartphones, you will be able to have better control on a bigger screen with the app running on your computer. Additionally, with BlueStacks on your computer, you can download other applications from the Google Playstore.