Recommended: Use Fortect System Repair to repair 1877.MSVCP90.dll errors. This repair tool has been proven to identify and fix errors and other Windows problems with high efficiency. Download Fortect here.
A DLL file, short for Dynamic Link Library, contains a set of instructions that other programs can use. These files help programs run more efficiently by sharing code and resources. The 1877.MSVCP90.dll file is a specific DLL file that is crucial for running programs on Windows systems.
It belongs to the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package and is used by many applications. Common issues with DLL files like 1877.MSVCP90.dll include missing file errors that can cause programs to malfunction or not start at all.
What is 1877.MSVCP90.dll?
A DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file is a type of file that contains code and data that can be used by multiple programs at the same time. The 1877.MSVCP90.dll file is one example of a DLL file. This particular file is part of the software Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and its role is to provide essential functions and resources that the game needs to run properly.
Without the 1877.MSVCP90.dll file, the game may encounter errors or not work at all. In the context of Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, the 1877.MSVCP90.dll file is vital for the game's performance and functionality. It contains important code and resources that the game relies on to operate smoothly.
Therefore, ensuring that this specific DLL file is properly installed and maintained is crucial for the proper functioning of the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition software.
Common Issues and Errors Related to 1877.MSVCP90.dll
Although essential for system performance, dynamic Link Library (DLL) files can occasionally cause specific errors. The following enumerates some of the most common DLL errors users encounter while operating their systems:
- 1877.MSVCP90.dll could not be loaded: This means that the DLL file required by a specific program or process could not be loaded into memory. This could be due to corruption of the DLL file, improper installation, or compatibility issues with your operating system.
- This application failed to start because 1877.MSVCP90.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem: This message suggests that the application is trying to run a DLL file that it can't locate, which may be due to deletion or displacement of the DLL file. Reinstallation could potentially restore the necessary DLL file to its correct location.
- 1877.MSVCP90.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: This message implies that there could be an error within the DLL file, or the DLL is not compatible with the Windows version you're running. This could occur if there's a mismatch between the DLL file and the Windows version or system architecture.
- 1877.MSVCP90.dll not found: This error message suggests that the DLL file required for a certain operation or program is not present in your system. It may have been unintentionally removed during a software update or system cleanup.
- 1877.MSVCP90.dll Access Violation: This points to a situation where a process has attempted to interact with 1877.MSVCP90.dll in a way that violates system or application rules. This might be due to incorrect programming, memory overflows, or the running process lacking necessary permissions.
File Analysis: Is 1877.MSVCP90.dll a Virus?
The file in question, 1877.MSVCP90.dll, has been thoroughly scanned and shows no signs of virus detection, as evidenced by the clean results from 0 distinct virus scanners. It's always reassuring to encounter files with no known associated threats, as these pose a lesser risk to your system's integrity and performance.
Maintaining System Security
A healthy computing environment is achieved through attentive management and proactive protective measures. Keep your system's defenses updated and periodically scan files to maintain your computer's security and performance.
How to Remove 1877.MSVCP90.dll
If the need arises to completely eliminate the 1877.MSVCP90.dll file from your system, follow these steps cautiously. When dealing with system files, it's crucial to exercise care to avoid unexpected system behavior.
Locate the File: Begin by finding the whereabouts of 1877.MSVCP90.dll on your computer. You can do this by right-clicking the file (if visible) and selecting Properties, or by employing the search feature in File Explorer.
Safeguard Your Data: Before proceeding, ensure you have a backup of important data. This ensures that your vital files are secure in case of any mishaps.
Remove the File: Once you've pinpointed 1877.MSVCP90.dll, right-click on it and choose Delete. This action moves the file to the Recycle Bin.
Empty the Recycle Bin: After deleting 1877.MSVCP90.dll, don't forget to empty the Recycle Bin to entirely purge the file from your system. Right-click on the Recycle Bin and select Empty Recycle Bin.
Conduct a System Scan: Following the file removal, execute a comprehensive system scan using a reputable antivirus tool to ensure there are no lingering file remnants or potential threats.
Note: It's important to note that if 1877.MSVCP90.dll is tied to a specific program, its removal may impact the program's functionality. If you encounter issues post-deletion, consider reinstalling the software or seeking assistance from a tech expert.
Repair 1877.MSVCP90.dll Error Automatically
In this guide, we will fix 1877.MSVCP90.dll errors automatically.
Click the Download Fortect button.
Save the Fortect setup file to your device.
Locate and double-click the downloaded setup file.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install Fortect.
Perform a System Restore to Fix Dll Errors
In this guide, we provide steps to perform a System Restore.
Press the Windows key.
System Restorein the search bar and press Enter.
Click on Create a restore point.
In the System Properties window, under the System Protection tab, click on System Restore....
Click Next in the System Restore window.
Choose a restore point from the list. Ideally, select a point when you know the system was working well.
Perform a Repair Install of Windows
How to perform a repair install of Windows to repair 1877.MSVCP90.dll issues.
Go to the Microsoft website and download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
Run the tool and select Create installation media for another PC.
Follow the prompts to create a bootable USB drive or ISO file.
Insert the Windows 10 installation media you created into your PC and run setup.exe.
Follow the prompts until you get to the Ready to install screen.
On the Ready to install screen, make sure Keep personal files and apps is selected.
Click Install to start the repair install.
Your computer will restart several times during the installation. Make sure not to turn off your computer during this process.